This privacy statement applies to Blurayplayermac.com services and products that collect data and display these terms, as well as their offline product support services. It does not apply to Blurayplayermac.com, services and products that do not display or link to this statement or that have their own privacy statements.
We Will Never Share Your Personal Information Without Your Permission.
What Information Is Collected?
- Personal Information: Personal information is any information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, address, phone number, email address.
- Unique Identifiers: Unique Identifiers includes product IDs, serial numbers, passwords, and order numbers.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small piece of code that a Web site transfers to an individual's hard drive. A cookie contains a unique identifier that allows us to better understand your usage of our Web sites and allows you to move about the site without having to re-enter registration information that you have already provided. Cookies are not linked to any personally identifiable information. If you simply want to browse, you do not have to accept cookies from any of our sites. However, if you wish to log in as a member, or to purchase products or services, you must accept cookies. You can set your browser to not accept cookies. See your browser documentation for information on disabling cookies.
When Is The Information Collected?
We may collect the above information when you do any of the following from us:
- Purchase our products: We request information on our order forms. Here, you must provide contact information (like email and phone number) and financial information (like billing address and credit card number). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, the contact information is used to get in touch with you.
- Download and install our products: We only ask for your email address when you want to download and install our products.
- Register our products: When you buy and install our products, we ask you to register your purchase electronically. We keep this registration information on file with any information you've already given us on previous visits to our Web site.
- Sign up for a newsletter
How Is The Information Used?
iRealSoft is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We use different information in different ways, all in the interest of improving your Blu-ray Disc watching experience or maintaining and improving our services.
- Notify you by email of software updates and upgrades: FXsound.com may email you to let you know of new or improved versions of software made available and other relevant information. You may refuse our email by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email, however, that means you will no longer be able to receive email about products you have previously purchased (such as an available upgrade that you are entitled to receive) or to inform you about critical technical service issues relating to a product or service you own.
- Notify you by email of special offers, and targeted promotions: If you sign-up for a contest or other promotion, we use your information to enter your name as a contest participant. Demographic information we collect is used to tailor your experience at our site by showing content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences. You may refuse our email by clicking "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the email, however, that means you will no longer be able to receive email about products you have previously purchased (such as an available upgrade that you are entitled to receive) or to inform you about critical technical service issues relating to a product or service you own.
- Register your software electronically: To register and activate our software products, you'll be asked to provide your email address and unique identifier that is transferred over the Internet. Unique identifiers (product IDs, serial numbers, passwords) are collected only to verify your identity and to use as account numbers in our record system.
- Customer service, feedback and support: We use your phone number or email address when we respond to your questions and feedback, or contact you about billing, customer support or other administrative matters.
Choices Available Regarding Use Of Information
- Opt out of (unsubscribing) from email: Each email communication that we send to you includes instructions on how to unsubscribe from receiving further email communications. However, we will then be unable to inform you about products you have previously purchased (such as an available upgrade that you are entitled to receive) or to inform you about critical technical service issues relating to a product or service you own.
- Correcting and updating your information: If you need to change your name or email address, feel free to contact us.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Web site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.
Email: click here to send us email